My minin Death Star

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dal1974

After seeing PHArchivist fantastic Death Star build I thought I'd give it a go. Decided to go small scale (6" domes) to get an idea how to possibly do a larger one in the future. Made the mistake of not attaching the dish (which looks terrible) before joining the two domes together but I had no other access to epoxy the two together. Lesson learned for the larger scale. Very fast build as I didn't want to put too much time into it. Hence the sloppy detail on the city scrapes but since I'm and old school artist as long as it looks ok from a distance it works. Now to contemplate doing a larger version but I'm years away from having the skill to take on a build of that scale.

I'm new to the RPF (and forums in general) so my apologies in advance for anything being out of the norm.

Thanks and take care.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh, just saw the pics are upside down...sorry. :/

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.