My meager Fifth Element collection

PHArchivist

Master Member
Here's what I got...

Decided to show it all off in the man cave, since I just finished the Grappa bottle and the two rockets. Can you tell which rocket is the Hero, and which is the Stunt?

my-meager-fifth-element-collection-5e-020.jpg-88039d1332293768

my-meager-fifth-element-collection-5e-021.jpg-88040d1332293768

my-meager-fifth-element-collection-5e-022.jpg-88041d1332293768

my-meager-fifth-element-collection-5e-023.jpg-88042d1332293768

my-meager-fifth-element-collection-5e-024.jpg-88043d1332293768

my-meager-fifth-element-collection-5e-025.jpg-88044d1332293768

Last edited:
I like it! What's the baby from? I'd love a how to for the aim rocket! Did you make stencils for the lettering? How did you make those? thanks for sharing!

I like it! What's the baby from? I'd love a how to for the aim rocket! Did you make stencils for the lettering? How did you make those? thanks for sharing!

The rockets are very lightly modified Estes kits. There are a couple threads out there with all the details.

Thanks Alan, and thanks for your contribution on the wine bottle!

The rockets were pretty easy. I made one as a "Hero" display rocket by replacing the cradboard tube with PVC and filling it with resin for weight, adding plastic fins instead of the balsa wood, and overall taking care and time with it.

The other I built "out of the box", following the concept that IF they used an actual flying rocket on set, it would have been done that way. So it has the original cardboard tube, balsa fins, and was done in and overall "quick and dirty" manner. Very light weight.

The baby is cool... Is it screenused or some kind of replica?!?

The fifth element collection is great, too... Can someone push me in the right direction what bottle I can use?!?

Alot of wine bottles have that shape.

I went with Rose D'Anjou. Delicious, and not at all expensive, so you can have fun emptying it too :lol :thumbsup

grappa1-437x667.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back