My Meager, But Growing, Prop Collection

a438980

Since it seems to be common practice to show-off the props you've collected, or made, I thought I'd put mine up. I don't have a lot, but I'm still working on collecting and making more.
Full Cabinet
IMG_0292.JPG

Thor's Mjolnir (Comic version/birthday present) with random sabers behind it and a few Avengers figures.
IMG_0293.JPG

My Star Trek items
IMG_0294.JPG

My Pirates of the Caribbean coins
IMG_0295.JPG

My DC items and a Fallout 3 Bobblehead.
IMG_0296.JPG

Mockingjay Pin (another birthday present) & a couple "one" rings from Lord of the Rings
IMG_0297.JPG

My Harry Potter items along with Aladdin's Lamp and Morpheus' sunglasses (Halloween costume version)
IMG_0298.JPG

Well I did get one additional item in the mail yesterday, a size 10 LOTR "One ring" for display. No additional picture for it though since I already had 2 that I showed. In addition to what I might be getting for Christmas I also have another POTC coin coming, this next one in bronze to match the prop better, as well as Arwen's pendant from LOTR and a time turner from Harry Potter.

Just a few new additions since I last shared in December:
IMG_0422.JPGDie-cast Green Lantern movie ring
IMG_0423.JPGLOTR Ring of Power (Size 10)
IMG_0420.JPGLOTR Arwen's Necklace
IMG_0442.JPGBertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans boxes (Made, not bought). And the larger box has a shimmering gold interior.
IMG_0449.JPGHomemade stand. Newest additions are the Elder Wand, Voldemort's wand, the Bioworld liquid luck necklace, and the 2 Time Turners.
IMG_0450.JPGFront coin is the newest of my Pirates of the Caribbean collection. Made a treasure chest to display them in,

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back