My meager blaster collection

Kwc271

Hello everyone!
I know it isn’t much, but here are the blasters that I have completed. They are both denix based FieldMarshal kits. I’m currently working on one of his E-11 kits. I also have one of the cheap rubies Leia blasters that I need to repaint. I’ll post pics of those when completed. Meanwhile, here are my DD-44’s. Enjoy. I welcome any comments you may have. Thanks for looking. Btw, sorry for the lousy cell phone pic, when I get them all completed I’ll post some good ones.
F8AB5C12-2293-4A80-ABEF-B23F496383D5.jpeg

7-11 Jedi

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great looking blasters! What did you use to finish the flash hider on your ANH hero? I’ve been working with mine, it’s hard to get the aluminum to age like steel. I’m going for a weathered look:
5CEE0693-211F-4FDA-B39F-304C73A6C4CA.jpeg

Kwc271

Thank you sir! I’m hoping to get an ESB Solo variant soon. Trying to figure out if I want the Bespin or Hoth.

Kwc271

UPDATE ! I finally finished my Han Solo Bespin blaster. Here she is…

I also purchased a Mandalorian blaster kit from Blaster Factory. I hope to start on it real soon.
3BF90044-1AB8-408F-837E-DA1FCDB065C3.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.