what type of mold are you planning on doing

Brush up mold

Case mold

or a Spray up mold

TK648

[snapback]1145426[/snapback]​
[snapback]1153806[/snapback]​
[/quote]

problem do a case mold, did a brush up mold and it didnt worked for me, destoryed my prototype

Originally posted by linkproductions@Jan 8 2006, 09:06 PM

problem do a case mold, did a brush up mold and it didnt worked for me, destoryed my prototype
[snapback]1153987[/snapback]​

Ack. just wanted to do a search and look for more progress pics, then found your last post. So does this mean your revised version is history? If so, VERY sorry to hear it.

ATM
ShackMan

Originally posted by ShackMan+Jan 17 2006, 12:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShackMan @ Jan 17 2006, 12:44 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-linkproductions
@Jan 8 2006, 09:06 PM

[snapback]1153987[/snapback]​

Ack. just wanted to do a search and look for more progress pics, then found your last post. So does this mean your revised version is history? If so, VERY sorry to hear it.

ATM
ShackMan
[snapback]1160968[/snapback]​
[/b]

no not my new one just some of my other helmets that i redid, i havent gotten around to mould my helmet yet im just waiting to finsh my forearms mould for the suit then i'll start with the helmet...i'll try to keep updateing

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back