My Marvel Legends Stormbreaker Repaint!


So it has begun... My repaint of my Marvel Legends Stormbreaker!!! Got the vines off! I was surprised how easy it was. Barely an inconvenience! And starting to fill in the seam! So excited to finally start this!!!


  • 20210724_113653.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 316
  • 20210724_165818.jpg
    984.8 KB · Views: 229
  • 20210724_165942.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 294


Much better already.
Thank you!!! I am so happy with how the seam came out so far. That was going to be the trickiest part I felt and the catalyst for this entire project in the first place so I really wanted it to work well. And I couldn't be happier with my first pass. Gotta clean it up a bit, then the other side.


Any updates?
Thank you for the interest!!!! I have decided to keep the light effect. So that meant planning different than I was. I was just going to prime and paint, but now it's changed. So there has been alot of filling the seam, sanding, and more sanding, testing paints in areas, sanding, some life things interrupting, and more sanding. Have been masking off lately in prep for some minimal priming. Was hoping to get to that this weekend but got rain here. So hopefully with a little luck some updates next weekend!!!


Active Member
I realize this is an old thread, but I would be genuinely curious what the OP was able to accomplish with this.

I recently picked up this pop and looking to fix some of the issues.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.