My lost hunters

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nagash

Here is a picture of my lost hunters.
The P2 still need a stand and dreads, and then I need some better stands and neck collars.
The picture is a bit crappy, but this was the only place in my house where they could stand side by side.
dsc02738tx.th.jpg.png

dsc02738tx.th.jpg.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

froggy

Very nice !!!

Why everybody seems to find a way to own a Pete Murphy elder and not me !!!!!! Burn in Hell nagash :D

Love your lost hunters, maybe not so mush the left one but whatever, it's nice !

Akisha

oooooh do I see Hippie? ahha nice collection man, youve got my 2 faves in there, Hippie and the Elder.. ^_^

Nagash

Hey and thanks.
yep Lee painted borg, hippie and snake.
I also have the pt with dreads, but still need a stand for him.
Right now I have the ram, boar, brother boar and P2 bios mounted on the wall, but im thinking about buying some faceless masks for those bios, as it would be cool to have all the lost hunters :rolleyes:
ohh yes, of to find an accurate P1 and gort bio :p