My Lord of the Rings prop collection

Timparty

Hey guys this is my LOTR collection of props which i have accumulated over the past couple years. Hope you guys appreciate it more than my facebook friends!

My most recent build: Witch king of Angmar helmet, 3D printed in PLA.
helmet.jpg

The Witch King's flail. Built this a long time ago from mdf and expanding foam and it's far from perfect, but looks the part.
flail.jpg

Sauron's mace, again this was 3D printed but in ABS. This is probably my favourite prop.
20150528_164625.jpg

The Witch King's sword, a birthday present. I didn't build this one :(
20150528_164634.jpg

Aaaand Sting. Bilbo's and then Frodo's sword, another present.
20150528_164640.jpg

Here they all are together. All the wall mounts were 3D printed in ABS. I printed bigger ones for Sauron's mace intending to prevent it from ripping off the wall, but the whole piece ended up weighing under 900 grams lol. Much lighter than either of the swords.
20150523_171634[1].jpg

Hope you guys appreciate them, let me know what you think! This is my first post and im looking forward to being a part of this community.

Hello! Welcome to therpf. i appreciate your collection. Your Witch King helmet is my favorite. Looks great. That Sting, is ≈29", yes?

Last edited:
Awesome! I've made some sketches of several LOTR weapons, Sting being one of them.
If you want it (perhaps to be printed) give me your e-mail adress, I'll send you the HR file.

Three blades.jpg

Thanks very much. Yeah 29" or 74cm in my case. The Mace is 119cm.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! I've made some sketches of several LOTR weapons, Sting being one of them.
If you want it (perhaps to be printed) give me your e-mail adress, I'll send you the HR file.

View attachment 482508

They are very nice sketches! Gandalf's and Thorin's swords yea? Are they 3D files? I'd be glad to try print a sword to add to my weapons arsenal

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back