My lightsabers

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's a pic of my lightsaber collection. The vintage flash is on the left. The next one is a Parks El graflex anh version. Luke Jedi V2. Then my own creation kind of a mix between lukes Jedi and obi wan. Finally my very first lightsaber I made more than 20 years ago. Didn't have much to go on then except for the vintage star wars poster I had. So there you have it. I hope to get an obi wan and a Vader from Empire at some point.

Attachments

• IMG_20191103_182149.jpg
    IMG_20191103_182149.jpg
    738.8 KB · Views: 194
Looking good! You can't go wrong with a vintage Graflex in your collection. What's also important is that each saber holds an important meaning to you, especially the vintage saber that you made 20+ years ago.

Very nice collection. About a year ago, while away from the hobby, I had some time to sort of figure out what I really was wanting out of (and to put into) my prop collection and what it all really boiled down to (even in how to display everything) really reminded me of your pic there. Other than some live-fire blasters, I really wanted to focus on the lightsabers, but more than that I wanted to focus on my real favorites from the entire film saga.

Congrats on such a fine collection! Mine will be where yours is someday... hopefullly soon!

A beautiful collection there :D (y) I really like your first build. Going off a poster, for reference, I think it looks great!

It STILL kills me that I don't have a genuine vintage GRAFLEX in my collection. One day.

Nice start. While I have a substantial amount of sabers, I still don't even have a replica Graflex at this point, much less a vintage one (though I do have a "passable" hardware version).

In terms of quality, you're already well ahead of me.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back