My Lifesize ROTJ Darth Vader Statue - Final Update

This is what the chain should look like. This is the closest available chain today.

The ANH/ESB belt is 2.25" and the ROTJ is between 2" and 1.75". I went with 2" since I couldn't find the in-between size.

And I just think that wide shoulder is somewhat throwing off the look. That is my opinion. If you like it that's cool. It's YOUR Vader. Enjoy it your way.

You were absolutely right about the cape chain, it's different to the one I had before. Thought both are identical.
Thanks for pointing this out to me !

Unfortunately I've sold the one I got together with the old cape .... Ordered now a new one which is more accurate

This is a display piece right? and frankly, an excellent one.

Its epic, fantastic. Superb. The stand is also epic!

Please give details of the stand, and if youre up to it, all the different parts that make up this suit and where you got them.

Thank you for your kind words !

The part list is as followed:

Helmet / Armor = Quasimodo by McLaren & Bookface

Chest Box / Belt Boxes = by Dark-Side

Belt = WW2 Replica bought on Amazon

Buckle = by Fenix Props

Saberhook = by WannaWanga

Cod Piece = by Enes

Cape Set = by Kev Vader

Shins = by Portumac

Boots = German officer boots

Suit = 2 pieces leather by Custom Props

Gloves = by Indy Magnolie

Saber = modified 2015 MR by Brother Vader

Soundsystem = Music-on-Hold answering System by Beyertone

AC / Control = generic Battery Adapters on Amazon controlled with remote IR socket adapter

Display = used wash machine commercial display by Bosch found on eBay. Added LED‘s, ROTJ Sticker and gave it more of a movie look.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back