My lifesize Boba Fett ESB

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Most of this costume was lying in a cupboard for over two years and has probably taken me about four years in total to put together.

Seemed a shame to leave it there so I threw a mannequin together and put it on display. Still needs a lot of work but I was pleasantly surprised how good it looked seeing all the parts together for the first time :)

I'm working on the shin tools at the moment using original Paterson parts and next I want o add the sidearm and holster.

If anyone has a real Nemrod hoslter or know the accurate way of attaching the loops/straps to the MLC fiberglass replica, please PM me.

fettesb11.jpg
fettesb4.jpg

fettesb10.jpg
fettesb9.jpg

fettesb7.jpg
fettesb8.jpg

fettesb5.jpg
fettesb6.jpg

fettesb3.jpg
fettesb12.jpg

fettesb13.jpg
fettesb1.jpg

fettesb2.jpg

Dude I can hardly wait for my pieces to arrive in mail..and you kept that beauty "without" putting it together in your cupboard..for..2 years? :confused

Helmet is the good old MSH1. Helmet, armor and gaunts painted by the master himself Rogue Studios :)

Steve, my mannequin is pretty crap. The arms cannot be posed at all so he'd be struggling to hold the blaster. I am planning on puting a fiberglass blaster together though which would be much lighter and might be easier for me to get him to hold it.

Originally posted by DL 44 Blaster@Apr 15 2006, 04:36 PM
Lookin' GOOOOD... :thumbsup  Now where is that blessed E-11 he should be poised with ???? ;)

Steve
[snapback]1227053[/snapback]​

You mean EE-3? ;)

Man, Boba's lookin' Hudep so heep (that's Mandalorian for friggin' sweet :lol ) .

Nice job. I like the almost aloof "I'll kick yer azz" stance... :thumbsup

Originally posted by gunnerk19+Apr 16 2006, 07:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gunnerk19 @ Apr 16 2006, 07:20 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DL 44 Blaster
@Apr 15 2006, 04:36 PM
Lookin' GOOOOD... :thumbsup  Now where is that blessed E-11 he should be poised with ???? ;)

Steve
[snapback]1227053[/snapback]​

You mean EE-3? ;)

Man, Boba's lookin' Hudep so heep (that's Mandalorian for friggin' sweet :lol ) .

Nice job. I like the almost aloof "I'll kick yer azz" stance... :thumbsup
[snapback]1227291[/snapback]​
[/b]

:lol....now how did I mess THAT up....I meant EE-3 :$

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back