My life size character collection PIC HEAVY

My god this is incredible!! I really hope you get that museum opened.People need to see these. I always say the same thing about my displays. Thanks for sharing these.

My god this is incredible!! I really hope you get that museum opened.People need to see these. I always say the same thing about my displays. Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks Smylex, I totally agree. People’s reactions that aren’t in this hobby are my favorite part.

How's that T-800 coming?
Still waiting on that chest and leg paint up from Father Phantom. In the mean time I’ve been building his left arm and weathering up pieces like the M79 and the bandolier. As soon as I get those pieces back from Father Phantom I can hit the ground running

They are really putting in work on it, removing all bubbles and sharpening all the lines. It’ll be worth the wait

Attachments

• EA8C1284-B982-42BB-B04D-4D7799ECE99E.jpeg
    EA8C1284-B982-42BB-B04D-4D7799ECE99E.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 261
Still waiting on that chest and leg paint up from Father Phantom. In the mean time I’ve been building his left arm and weathering up pieces like the M79 and the bandolier. As soon as I get those pieces back from Father Phantom I can hit the ground running

What pieces / sculpts are you using the the chest and leg? Custom scuplts / casts...?

Not totally sure of the origin of them, got them in a trade a couple years ago

There were a couple chest sculpts. The one I used was almost entirely unique; sculpted by a friend, and his cast and mine are the only two I know of.

There is only one custom-sculpted knee I know of, created by a member here probably 15 years ago, and it is ubiqutous within this subject (virtually all T-800 statues feature this same knee). I did as well, but customized it, as it is unnaturally straight; no bend at the knee joint.

Now, if you have a new cast or sculpt, that would be very intriguing!

There were a couple chest sculpts. The one I used was almost entirely unique; sculpted by a friend, and his cast and mine are the only two I know of.

There is only one custom-sculpted knee I know of, created by a member here probably 15 years ago, and it is ubiqutous within this subject (virtually all T-800 statues feature this same knee). I did as well, but customized it, as it is unnaturally straight; no bend at the knee joint.

Now, if you have a new cast or sculpt, that would be very intriguing!
Here they are before being worked by Father Phantom. You may recognize them
0FF19108-2945-4BEB-85B4-6DC21F58A8C9.jpeg

Here they are before being worked by Father Phantom. You may recognize them
View attachment 1243374

Yup; that's the knee that's been around forever. Look at my statue - see if you can see the difference...

And that is the chest piece seen most - Steve / StreetJudge uses that one often. Not sure the source, but I do like the depth of the the torn flesh. I had to build up the depth / thickness of the torn belly on mine to make it deeper.

As mentioned, I was friends with the member that did the chest on mine, and I know who did the knee.

PM or (better) email if you want to chat more. Email is PHArchivist @aol.com

IMHO, your figures would benefit from internal poseable steel skeletons. Han Solo would be dropping his right shoulder if he was moving to draw his blaster.

I really love the battle-damaged Arnold bust. It really looks like Arnold, and the satin chrome finish on the endoskeleton skull looks perfect. The only way it could be more realistic would be If there were a few loose scraps of flesh hanging off the torn edges.

I've been wanting a T800 endoskeleton for some time. Soon i'll have my 5'x10' CNC table built and then i'll be able to mill parts, plus CNC plasma cut.

I might could build you a 1:1-scale Judge Dredd ABC robot if you're interested.

IMHO, your figures would benefit from internal poseable steel skeletons. Han Solo would be dropping his right shoulder if he was moving to draw his blaster.

I really love the battle-damaged Arnold bust. It really looks like Arnold, and the satin chrome finish on the endoskeleton skull looks perfect. The only way it could be more realistic would be If there were a few loose scraps of flesh hanging off the torn edges.

I've been wanting a T800 endoskeleton for some time. Soon i'll have my 5'x10' CNC table built and then i'll be able to mill parts, plus CNC plasma cut.

I might could build you a 1:1-scale Judge Dredd ABC robot if you're interested.

The Han Solo reaching for his blaster isn’t the finished pose. As I wrote, I have a lightweight DL44 I’m finishing up as he’ll be holding it and aiming forward. Since its not finished yet, for the photos I just made the temp pose

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back