My Life on Mars & Ashes to Ashes Costume Collection

Oblivion

Hi, I'm new here. I'm a huge LOM and A2A fan and have been collecting original costumes etc from both series since they started. Here is a part of my collection ;

Sam Tyler's original leather jacket, shirt and cords;

20uu1x4.jpg

Jim Keats original coat, shirt and tie;

303h7py.jpg

Gene Hunt's beloved Cowboy hat;

25u71xg.jpg

A collection of original screen seen Alex Drake items;

29dz5hj.jpg

Alex Drake's complete modern day police suit, shirt, scarf and shoes;

aadh0y.jpg

Gene Hunt's 3rd season petrol blue suit and shirt;

2hg4h0o.jpg

Last edited:
Ashes to Ashes is a cool show with an awesome soundtrack. They just finished showing the second season here. I love Alex's jacket and Keeley Hawes is really good in this role. I'll probably get the jacket from Wested when I find a gf that appreciates this stuff. Cool collection!

Ashes to Ashes is a cool show with an awesome soundtrack. They just finished showing the second season here. I love Alex's jacket and Keeley Hawes is really good in this role. I'll probably get the jacket from Wested when I find a gf that appreciates this stuff. Cool collection!

I have an original Alex jacket they made about 6. You'll love season 3 it's amazing as Alex starts her investigation into what happened to Sam Tyler. The new character Jim Keats is fantastic. The very end explains everything even Life on Mars - enjoy it, I envy you, you have the best to come :love

I've also got Molly's complete school uniform inc shoes and leggins

20z2q1s.jpg

Alex Drake's red shoes from series 2 and from the 2nd series DVD cover, Gene's tin from series 3, Martin Summers Tie, The dynamite that the dog carries in series 1

2iiu92h.jpg

Chaz Cale's Post Office robbery helmet and jacket

6y05si.jpg

The motorcycle bombers hemlet, mask and the Appeal for Information poster from episode 2.3

wk62ap.jpg

DCI Litton's leather coat and shirt from Ashes to Ashes and the Alex Drake poster from 2.8

9gkgaa.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic!
Almost finished S3 of ATA, looking forward to the end.

You should try to get the "Uptown Girl" overalls ;)

A2A was a simply amazing series. I have a tie lol but hey its something from the show! I was wondering when you were gonna head over to RPF, I caught an eyeball on your collection over at The Railway Arms

I have an original Alex jacket they made about 6. You'll love season 3 it's amazing as Alex starts her investigation into what happened to Sam Tyler. The new character Jim Keats is fantastic. The very end explains everything even Life on Mars - enjoy it, I envy you, you have the best to come :love

Life on Mars is on my list. I don't know if it already aired over here.

An amazing find after nearly 5 years but here is Sam Tyler's screen seen phone from his 1973 bed sit ;

30i7x3q.jpg

Last edited:
My missus and me absolutely love these series, congratulations on the awesome collection!

I'm personally after a Quattro myself!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back