My life as a weapon- "Hawk guy"

Firnatine87

Just started a quick build Hawkeye, based on the my life as a weapon version created by Matt Fraction.
I (hopefully) will be able to have it done by the 9th of may for the philadelphia comic-con.
This will serve as a progress log.

I just placed an order for some parts, others I had laying around at home.

If anyone is going this month to the comic-con maybe we can do some photos together.

Pictures to come!

Update: Parts have arrived today. I should have some progress shots later this weekend.
zacboring: I agree, I like the made a "b-list" hero and make him stand out so well.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_5756.JPGThe belt was about 15 bucks from a local airsoft store. It's not too shabby.
IMG_5760.JPG Everything but the mechanic glove is from amazon. Grand total of $30. Most are gonna need some modification.IMG_5765.JPGIMG_5766.JPGIm not sure what pants to use. One on the left are black biker pants. The one on the right are my 5.11 Tactical ems pants I no longer use, well beacuse we switched to blue.

IMG_5759.JPGThe shirt is courtesy of Redbubble and googlefu of "hawkeye shirt"
IMG_5762.JPGand the glasses are Supposed to be purple. I get blue or purple from the GF and roommate. Not bad for 4 bucks.
That is it for now. I gotta piece together a quiver, arrows and a bow. Any suggestions, additions or changes are gladly accepted.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back