My life as a weapon- "Hawk guy"

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Firnatine87, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Firnatine87

Firnatine87 New Member

Just started a quick build Hawkeye, based on the my life as a weapon version created by Matt Fraction.
    I (hopefully) will be able to have it done by the 9th of may for the philadelphia comic-con.
    This will serve as a progress log.

I just placed an order for some parts, others I had laying around at home.

If anyone is going this month to the comic-con maybe we can do some photos together.

Pictures to come!

2. zacboring

zacboring Member

Favorite version of Hawkeye

3. Firnatine87

Firnatine87 New Member

Update: Parts have arrived today. I should have some progress shots later this weekend.
    zacboring: I agree, I like the made a "b-list" hero and make him stand out so well.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
    zacboring likes this.
  4. Firnatine87

Firnatine87 New Member

IMG_5756.JPG The belt was about 15 bucks from a local airsoft store. It's not too shabby.
    IMG_5760.JPG Everything but the mechanic glove is from amazon. Grand total of $30. Most are gonna need some modification. IMG_5765.JPG IMG_5766.JPG Im not sure what pants to use. One on the left are black biker pants. The one on the right are my 5.11 Tactical ems pants I no longer use, well beacuse we switched to blue.

IMG_5759.JPG The shirt is courtesy of Redbubble and googlefu of "hawkeye shirt"
    IMG_5762.JPG and the glasses are Supposed to be purple. I get blue or purple from the GF and roommate. Not bad for 4 bucks.
    That is it for now. I gotta piece together a quiver, arrows and a bow. Any suggestions, additions or changes are gladly accepted.