My Legend of the Seeker Screen Used Costumes

optinerd

I know not a lot of folks have jumped on the bandwagon, or have even heard about Legend of the Seeker, but personally I love this show. The people who created the wardrobe and props are true artists who have made some of the highest quality pieces I've ever laid eyes on.

This costume was worn by the character Cara, a Mord-Sith. All but the agiels are screen used:
CaraScreenUsed.jpg

And thank you to Propstore for sponsoring this section of the forum. I purchased my first screen used costume from them years ago and am still in love with it!

Yes, that's me wearing it; it's a bit snug lol. Fortunately, it's made out of stretch leather and has lots of stretch panels built in. There were several versions of the Mord-Sith leathers, but by the time they got around to this design in Season 2, they had all the kinks worked out so movement is actually possible. :lol

that looks great on you! fits you perfectly! i Love the series, wish there were more! im working on getting the right material to make one for myself!!

LOL, I was one of the bidder that bidded against you
Congrads on winning
I LOVE the show!!!!
Have several pieces
Zed's full costume, D'Haran Quad, D'Haran Soldier and some other odds and ends pieces
Can't believe that last Mord Sith went for $4500 wow

Steph

I thought I would bring the breath of life to this thread. :)

Here are the three screen used costumes I own. I only have pictures of me in the Mord Sith and Salindra, but will be wearing the sister of the light and dark confessor at Dragon Con. Hope to see you again lovely!

Cherie

cherie2.jpg
http://[/IMG]

I know not a lot of folks have jumped on the bandwagon, or have even heard about Legend of the Seeker, but personally I love this show. The people who created the wardrobe and props are true artists who have made some of the highest quality pieces I've ever laid eyes on.

This costume was worn by the character Cara, a Mord-Sith. All but the agiels are screen used:

Wow! Awesome prop and Great Series. I was completed bummed when they did not continue production on the other Books:cry

Nice Prop and Nice Pic!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back