My Laws AT-AT Pilot WIP

JBReplicas

Sr Member
Ok heres the latest shots of my Laws AT-AT Pilot, now available in grey :lol I had to re-spray the helmet but that went ok, now I'm just getting started on the armour portions, I decided to place it on one of my torso mannequins to see how it all looks, more to follow :thumbsup

Nice! Dont know too much about AT-AT pilots, but the front looks like the back of stormtrooper armor... except flattened. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Wow, it is truly amazing how awesome the gray color makes this helmet look. Having believed the helmet to be white for so many years, it's like looking at it for the first time again. Fan helmets have never looked so good.......ever.

Dave :)

Nice! Dont know too much about AT-AT pilots, but the front looks like the back of stormtrooper armor... except flattened. Is that correct?

It actually a modified stormtrooper chest plate, the back plate is also a stormtrooper back plate just flat.

GFollano

Very nice!!! I love my Laws Tie..I had little intrest in AT-AT drivers when they were white..now that they are grey I am liking them more and more!! keep updating the progress on this project! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back