My latest Z List prop - Jack Bauer 24 gear bag

spinner44.com

I'm getting hooked on 24. It's such a male soap opera. This came today. (Sans gun of course. I threw it in for effect.) :)

24_gearbag.jpg

I purchased it here: http://www.vtarmynavy.com/classic-messenger-bag-hw.htm $19.95.

How are you supposed to know if the bag you're ordering is the screen accurate one or not? The pics for these bags all look the same. Some bags in actuality look like the screen accurate one and others like the one above.

Too bad it wasn't all green. Heck I kinda like it better like yours. Screw screen accurate.

Acctually it is entirely OD green. For some reason it photographs two tone with my camera. It's the exact same bag as yours.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rad1701 @ Apr 19 2006, 10:24 AM) [snapback]1229101[/snapback]</div>
I think he means the gun replica - not the bag. Got a link for the gun?
[/b]

Yes I ment the gun. Sorry if I didnt clearly state that.

I got my bag a few weeks ago and I love it. I use it to tote all my crap to and from work. I did throw it in the wahser as soon as I got it to weather it a bit.

As for the gun, it's an H+K USP. You can find them all over ebay as cheap spring airsofts or you can get nicer gas blow back replicas as well. I've got a gas USP Compact myself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kal-ElofKrypton @ Apr 19 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]1229262[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rad1701 @ Apr 19 2006, 10:24 AM) [snapback]1229101[/snapback]
I think he means the gun replica - not the bag. Got a link for the gun?
[/b]

Yes I ment the gun. Sorry if I didnt clearly state that.
[/b][/quote]

The gun is real. No airsoft here.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back