My latest Stormtrooper bucket project UPDATED PICS!

FalconV8

Here is a one piece fiberglass, Set For Stun helmet, with a seam that does needs some work, we all know the maker of this one....
Finally getting around to doing some work on it!

CM

Last edited:
Re: My latest Trooper bucket project

Looking forward to seeing this develop.

Here is my FG SFS. I was lucky enough to get hold of this completed...

sig.jpg

Nice!
I've been trying to track one down for myself -- no luck so far.

Doug

Hey Falcon,

Your avatar photo of the Dave M Helmet is actually me wearing it. I can tell by the shines on the top of the cap. Here are the original pics.

JoshSFS1.jpg

JoshSFS2.jpg

Also, I know exactly what you mean about the seams on those fiberglass SFS castings. I've spent many a day filling and sanding over and over to get rid of those seams on them. I am doing the exact same thing right now with one.

Josh

Last edited:

Update!

Did some work on the seam, gettin close!

Gotta love this helmet!!

:thumbsup

Some new progress!

I deepened the eye depth on my resin SFS and also on a "slushcast"?? SFS helmet. I personally think they look better that way... I am also removing some of the bumps from the Meatsock styrene on the right. I don't mind the bumpy look but there was some major divets in the front of the dome that just didnt look right.
I have paint matched some automotive base and clear for these for me to paint once the weather gets better.
I also am working on some more accurate shoulder bells to paint up also for my F/X suit ...

Last edited:

Well, the weather is better so I finally finished it!

Here are some pics of my fiberglass "SFS" and one next to my "MOT TE" helmet I also finished!

The vocoder's need more work but I'm basically happy with these!

C

sfs falconv8   1.jpg sfs falconv8   2.jpg te  sfs   falconv8.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back