My latest prop...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just finished this for a friend. It has a spinning propeller, and lights AND sound effects:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

morganthirteen

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very nice.

In the third pic down, your reflection on the window makes it look like you're inside looking out.

ps- thanks for wearing clothes.

Noeland

Sr Member
Well, I hate to nitpick, but that's really aweful Jason. It has rust on it man. Are you kidding me? You're going to send someone a rusty model like that? And you are posting pictures on the RPF? :angel

Nice work. :love
Njc------------------------

Hermes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
eh, my baby daughter´s rubber ducky has a better paintjob AND can be taken to the tub.

J/K.

Man, that is astounding. I wish I could paint half as well as you do.. Congratulations.

Hermes.