My latest 5th element addition

I'm sickened, disgusted, and insulted.

How DARE you post such an incredible picture of so many beautiful props and not give us a breakdown of each one.... :)

Seriously though, awesome collection. Great stuff. I would love to hear the blow by blow on each piece. Who is the maker, where did you get it, did you build it, etc.

totally great collection though.

<div class='quotetop'>(MattMunson @ Jun 12 2006, 05:11 AM) [snapback]1260487[/snapback]</div>
I'm sickened, disgusted, and insulted.

How DARE you post such an incredible picture of so many beautiful props and not give us a breakdown of each one.... :)

Seriously though, awesome collection. Great stuff. I would love to hear the blow by blow on each piece. Who is the maker, where did you get it, did you build it, etc.

totally great collection though.
[/b]

Blow by blow :lol

Well, let's see. Matt ... the phone is from your kit (I also have two Multipass kit from you that I have not built yet).
All three models (including the taxi), the custom barbie Leeloo and the grenade I got off eBay.
The all metal key is from Zorg
The stones are from reelart
Dallas gun is from a UK board member here, metal parts with LED. A great pistol.
I also have a Zorg bust from Zorg :) that needs painting, and also a Diva model that is on the way to me. Once I have these guys in my possession, I'll post another updated pic.

EDIT: Blue Diva is here :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back