My large x wing prop build ☺

sprayed inside furthur down with some dark grey i had lying around for motivation and effect not really going to be seeing down there later on though

DSC_9612.JPG

so begin again with adding in middle side beam to allow for side panels to go on and achieve that slight v shape like the last side all over again ☺

DSC_9613.JPG

DSC_9617.JPG
another view its good to see a few angles when i wanted a couple of times in the past when i started out more i wanted to c another view or too of someone's build so i could try build it easier but there was bits u couldn't see or was info missing i couldnt work out if they wanted to keep it hidden a bit so not to give everything away or if they just didnt think but i try to offer up plenty snaps so if anyone was to want to go copy what ive done they have plenty angles and info needed to do that.

Last edited:
DSC_9618.JPG
just jazzing it up a shade again inside a tiny spray if darker grey. im not gona worry much about inside just now but mabye later on

Last edited:
for some reason my pictures are going on smaller than before even though they was all taken with this same device all of them was so it must be something to do with the site im thinking.
sorry about that guys

DSC_9626.JPG
i wanted to work on this side with it on its side k wanted to add some small pieces of wood for strength at the bottom too and check a couple other parts if it

Last edited:
DSC_9627.JPG
different angle dont worry about tiny gap between panels they r attached well to the skeleton and it will be filled in sanded and painted etc later ☺

Last edited:
DSC_9629.JPG
a good angle with these panels added x wing is bk upright again and my youngest daughter has decided she wanted to go into the cockpit i think it shows its scale so far seeing her in there and its pretty special too a proud moment for me ☺.
the nxt lot of wood is out for going forward too ☺

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back