My large x wing prop build ☺

Markas1976

cheers guys shame pics r small going on here for some reason but u can click on them at least to enhance them. i have mailed them to ask why though too.

Markas1976

DSC_9662.JPG
u can see based on the tip of the nose that ive done that it will need another coat once this first ones done

Last edited:

Markas1976

DSC_9663.JPG
another angle they grey is in need of 2nd coat but u start to see how the grey colour boosts it furthur

Last edited:

Markas1976

DSC_9661.JPG
the top length of the nose of the x wing is now painted grey too i like painting it can be soothing

Last edited:

Markas1976

DSC_9666.JPG
adding more dove grey Johnsons paint to the rest of the body thats made so far

Last edited:

Markas1976

I have an idea for them it won't be mabye 100% screen accurate but I will do my best to make it as cool as I can .
Actually the thing I looked at for the engines was where it began this build lol I imagined the objects as the engines and yes they are a bit smaller than ones ud see in film but so is my X wing so the proportion should be close enough

Markas1976

also i think the inside of the x wings cockpit could and will rumble on for ages i think as i know little or nout about electronics etc for cockpit lighting or wiring etc. ideally inside cockpit lights etc id like to have battery powered lol

Markas1976

DSC_9665.JPG
1st coat of dove grey on u can tell it needs another but still what a difference it brings it to life

Last edited: