My large x wing prop build ☺

cheers guys shame pics r small going on here for some reason but u can click on them at least to enhance them. i have mailed them to ask why though too.

DSC_9656.JPG
added filler into the tiny gaps

Last edited:
DSC_9662.JPG
u can see based on the tip of the nose that ive done that it will need another coat once this first ones done

Last edited:
DSC_9663.JPG
another angle they grey is in need of 2nd coat but u start to see how the grey colour boosts it furthur

Last edited:
DSC_9661.JPG
the top length of the nose of the x wing is now painted grey too i like painting it can be soothing

Last edited:
I have an idea for them it won't be mabye 100% screen accurate but I will do my best to make it as cool as I can .
Actually the thing I looked at for the engines was where it began this build lol I imagined the objects as the engines and yes they are a bit smaller than ones ud see in film but so is my X wing so the proportion should be close enough

also i think the inside of the x wings cockpit could and will rumble on for ages i think as i know little or nout about electronics etc for cockpit lighting or wiring etc. ideally inside cockpit lights etc id like to have battery powered lol

DSC_9665.JPG
1st coat of dove grey on u can tell it needs another but still what a difference it brings it to life

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back