My Landspeeder 1/1

Thank you with all for your compliments, to answer àla question of
the R2D2 the dome it is bought here : Super Dome Squirrel Baffle

Dome

and for the engine it is envisaged in the future, the windshield must
be remakes because it is a little too small.

:D

ps: sorry for my bad English :$

Please news pic's ;)

step15.jpg

step16.jpg

step17.jpg

step19.jpg

Beautiful progress pics. Can anyone shed light on this foam-stacking process? I've seen it around lately and am very interested. What is the foam called, and do you just glue the stacks together and cut with a hot wire, then bondo or fiberglass over top of it?

Awesome job Cobtrooper. I would love to drive one of these puppies around town. I wonder what people would be thinking? :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trooper TK409 @ Nov 27 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]1366102[/snapback]</div>
Beautiful progress pics. Can anyone shed light on this foam-stacking process? I've seen it around lately and am very interested. What is the foam called, and do you just glue the stacks together and cut with a hot wire, then bondo or fiberglass over top of it?
[/b]

hi,

it is of foam "styrodur" and it is stuck with adhesive of
polyurethane

;)

Truly inspiring work. A beautiful job. How did you make the windshield?

Someday I would like to make one and put one or more of those car turbocharger converted to turbojet engines in it. That would be great fun in the desert for Burning Man or something.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back