My Kill Bill, "Bill" Hanzo sword

UFO

Sr Member
he was at a show down here in FL today... selling some replica hanzo swords....couldnt resist picking one up and having him sign it....
he's a major a55hole, but...i like him as an actor.....
hanzo1.JPG

hanzo2.JPG

awesome.

i agree with ******* comment, never heard anything good about the guy, but he was a memorable actor in his films.

it strikes me as weird that a guy who prides himself on eastern culture would autograph a sword "upside down" though. strictly speaking displaying a sword that way is dishonoring it. :ninja

hell of a display though

Sweet. What did that set you back?

I see some interesting things on your prop shelves.. Is that a miniature 'Dickel' bottel sitting next to the full sized one? And what is the weapon that's sitting next to the TOS Phaser and the white-handle Picard Tea Cup?

Jay

Of course he's an @#$%. .. I guess he thinks it's part of his imago ..

But yeah, he even cracked a smile when me and some friends came for a picture. :p
caradine-group.jpg

Yes. Those swords are very sub-par in quality. Not to get off topic, but...

I... WANT... THAT... TRAVELOCITY... ROMING-GNOME.

:D
thanks for the comments. :)
yep, the "dope" is from supertroopers, and the "blow" is from starsky and hutch (the stiller/wilson movie)
the roaming gnome is a fav of mine as well, just wish it was full size. :)
the weapon between the TOS and tea cup is just a TMP/TWOK phaser....not even completly accurate one, at that. :p
the price wasnt TOOO bad....$60 for the sword, and $20 for the autograph...
as for the sword quality, its above what you'd buy at a flea market, but not real great either.... i guess "sub-par" would be accurate, if you were talking about comparing it to a real sword....
i didnt know it was "upside-down" strange.......i guess he has no idea.

hell, id have snagged it too.

just re-read my comments and realized i may have some off harsh. didnt mean to, its a hell of a display (and dammit i wanna get some supertrooper prop weed.) :lol

im digging the gnome as well :lol

chris

Sweet.. Great price on the sword and Auto too at least imo.

As far as Carridine being an A$$ he was cool to me when I hung with him but I was buying him drinks and talking his ear off about Music. :lol

He majored in Music and had some great storys to tell but he shows NO Mercy to people who rub him the wrong way and was a major Prick to some people while we were sitting at the bar.

Originally posted by UFO@Jan 29 2006, 02:19 PM
oh, and yes, that is a mini dickle bottle...it's th eonly one ive ever found like it. :)
[snapback]1170883[/snapback]​

funny, i have one of the mini Dickles bottle and yours is the only other i have seen. :)

john :cool

I didnt know it was "upside-down". Strange.......i guess he has no idea.
Oh, yeah. Traditionally and (honorably), the Daisho should be set up like these pictured.
youlikeasamuraisword7ck.png

Wow... I really need to center that Shoto (the one in the middle).

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back