My Kaibutsuya P2 WIP

Milk1

So I finally got around to working on this one. I got it off of Jimmy a while ago. I had to scuplt the teeth and lower mandibles for it. The paint is coming along pretty well. Enjoy!
kaipred002.jpg.gif

kaipred003.jpg.gif

kaipred004.jpg.gif

kaipred005.jpg.gif

That paint job is so full of win. You should definitely be proud.

The mouth, mandibles, and teeth could use a little more color though.

Thanks guys! The paint is almost done, just need to do the neck ring. I also welded up a stand for the head out of some chain. It is pretty wicked looking. Now I need to get to work on the dreads.
bbbdone009.jpg

bbbdone010.jpg

bbbdone011.jpg.gif

That paint up is so sweet it looks like it's alive

and that base is crazy freaking cool and original...

kudos for both

AM

The mouth turned out great. The color of the teeth contrasts well with the rest of the head. And that stand is very badass. Nice job all around!

Sweet-*******-crackers, dude!!!!!!!

That's just ridiculously awesome right there.

The colors are spot-on. The blending, saturation, and subtitliy (sp?) are all superb. The mouth is just phenomenal. I think that's one of the hardest things to paint. The one time I did, it came out waaaay too blue.

I think it looks great, man. Very well done!

:)

Thanks guys! Here are some more pics with the dreads on. They haven't layed down yet. It will be a while before I can afford the beads for it.
kaidone001.jpg.gif

kaidone002.jpg.gif

wwooooooooowwwwwwwwww lookin awesome,iv been wondering,for these P2 masks do you use a stencil for the points and to get symetry or are you just really good with an airbrush haha!i just cant get points like thatfree hand yet,cheers

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back