my Jayne costume with Vera

muskrat

howdy all.
this is my first post here and i thought i'd show off my Jayne Cobb costume from last night, complete with homebuilt Calahan full-bore autolock (Vera).
hope you enjoy. Jayne.JPG
-Muskrat-

thanks for the welcome mcdrowbane and good eye sundowner.vera final.JPG
this Vera was based off a spaz shotgun. the ammo tube was removed, the barrel was lowered the front of the gun was shortened 2", the suppressor is a drilled out mp5 unit, the mag is 2 nerf gun mags i modded, the stock was flipped and modified, the rail system is off a combat 870 remington shotgun, the side pieces surrounding the clip are also from a nerf gun, the bullets are brass 12 gauges shells with wood bullets cut down from doweling on a lathe, the shells in the mag are actually 20 gauge which will fit in the nerf mag with a little modification and ya hardly notice the size difference, the barrel shroud and stock brace are made from cut down paint stir sticks i had laying around and the rest is just creative use of spray paint and dry brushing...oh and all the guns stuff is airsoft, not real.
bet you weren't expecting that run-on sentence.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back