My Jango Fett

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Skalen Fehl

Hello everyone. While I have a few costumes, my pride and joy is one that took me over a year to build and more money than I ever should have spent. I've worn this to countless public events and conventions. I hope you enjoy.

If anyone is interested I have a complete list of images of my costume part by part and how it is put on and worn.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Skalen Fehl

As requested, I am sharing my info on how I built my Jango. First let me share some pictures that sort of puts things into perspective. I'll post later how I put it all together.

lesternessman

That is a great jango and those are some great pics. Whatever you spent whether it was time, money, or both-it was certainly worth it. Thanks for posting.

Seeker

Very nice. but you already knew that. I also love those rocks in your backyard. Awesome.

Skalen Fehl

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by TK412@Dec 5 2005, 08:14 PM
Very nice. but you already knew that. I also love those rocks in your backyard. Awesome.
[snapback]1129372[/snapback]​
Hey Amigo. Thank you for the compliments. I owe a lot of it to you. B)

By the way, here are some more rocks. :D

Skalen Fehl

Originally posted by Bountyhunter Niko@Dec 6 2005, 04:48 AM
Very Sweet. What is your armour made from?

Thanx , Niko.
[snapback]1129667[/snapback]​

Thank you. The armor is fiberglass.

Goldenrod

Sr Member
Very nice job on your Jango suit.
I'm just begining on one for myself. Long road ahead. But fun;-)
-Goldenrod