My IM Mark VI Build. Pep/Resin WIP

DragginBowtie

Ive been lurking around here for a while. Gathered quite a bit of very useful info and decided to start my own build. I decided to give a full pep/resin suit a try because of the level of detail I can give to it. Ive been working on it for a couple months, not a lot of hours into it yet. Due to my job I don't get the free time to work on it as much as I'd like. I'll keep y'all posted on any updates and such...enjoy!

IMAG0537.jpg

IMAG0536.jpg

IMAG0535.jpg

IMAG0534.jpg

IMAG0533.jpg

So far these are the pieces I have pepped and in resin. She's coming along slowly but surely.

Thanks to all who've been so kind as to share all the tips and tricks. They've been helping a ton!

Hey dragging, did you leave the eyes out of the helmet on purpose? As well as the lower cheek area?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hey dragging, did you leave the eyes out of the helmet on purpose? As well as the lower cheek area?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yes I plan on doing an LED eye kit of some sort and the inner cheek pieces will be constructed once the helmet is smooth and cut apart. I'll probably make them from foam so it s a little more comfortable if it sits against my face.

I know...this has been an extremely slow build for me. But here is an update nonetheless...
Horrible pictures, my phone cam sucks. I'll have better posted as soon as I get more work done.

IMAG0662.jpg

IMAG0663.jpg

IMAG0664.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back