My Idea For A New Bio

rzarecta

i've been looking at quite a lot of bio's lately,trying to get a new idea rolling.i decided to sketch this,i know the bio shape needs work,this is only a rough idea.it's avp shuriken on the side and ceremonial dagger in the middle.any comments would be appreciated,thanks..................Scott

WP_000494.jpg

interesting concept, would you be "etching" the shuriken and dagger into the bio or "embossing" them on.

I like the design and concept. I would sculpt or machine the pieces to work on the Bio--  Love to see this one in reality. Make the shuriken removable as well to actually use it.

I would agree that making the shuriken separate and possibly removable would be the way to go.not really sure what thickness you would make it,if it was too thick it would look horrible unless you recessed it into the bio.

I think the shuriken design is good, not to sure about the idea of making it removable, it would be bulky on the side of the bio and from a "realistic" perspective, it wouldn't really be practical to remove and use.

I reckon etching it in would look pretty sweet.

Giles said:
I think the shuriken design is good, not to sure about the idea of making it removable, it would be bulky on the side of the bio and from a "realistic" perspective, it wouldn't really be practical to remove and use.

I reckon etching it in would look pretty sweet.
Not to mention you would either end up with a HUGE bio, or tiny shuriken :unsure: .  I do like the idea of etching or engraving the design into the bio though.

Brian

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back