My ID/Badge Collection! DRAGNET,Without a Trace, NCIS, Life On Mars, Hawaii Five-0...

WinstonWolf359

Sr Member
I've been busy this summer adding some new pieces to my badge / ID case / Sidearm collection and I finally had a moment to take pics and show 'em off.

Dragnet 1967 and 2003:

set.jpg

60s.jpg

badges.jpg

cards.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

Jethro Gibbs from NCIS. Newest addition is a newer and more accurate set of credential cards.

Gibbs1.jpg

Second shot showing off the badge. This is a tricky ID case to display...

Gibbs2.jpg

Next, Steve McGarrett's rig from Hawaii Five-0. Finally got around to picking up the tactical light for the SIG he started using halfway through the season.

McGarrett.jpg

Figured I'd include the Raylan Givens set from Justified while I'm at it.

RaylanGivens.jpg

The newest one, and the one I'm really excited about is Gene Hunt's badge and warrant card. I'm mixing up Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes using this badge with the picture ID, but I prefer this card and this badge.

GeneHunt1.jpg

But for purists here's the Life on Mars-type card...

GeneHunt2.jpg

Many sincere thank you's to several other board members that contributed help or info with the ID cards! :)

Last edited:
Re: Updates to my ID/Badge/Sidearm Collection! NCIS, Life On Mars, Hawaii Five-0...

ooh nice!
where'd ya get the five-o badge?

Re: Updates to my ID/Badge/Sidearm Collection! NCIS, Life On Mars, Hawaii Five-0...

Where do you find The ncis badge wallet ???

I've gotten pretty much all of my ID cases and badge holders from EPoliceSupply. My NCIS case is by Strong Leather though I'm sure Perfect Fit has something similar too.

Beautiful job. Will you be painting the ring on the Met cap badge silver for the Life on Mars version ?

Beautiful job. Will you be painting the ring on the Met cap badge silver for the Life on Mars version ?

No. It seems a shame to paint over the enamel of a real badge with silver paint, even if that makes it more screen accurate. Mine's already a hodge-podge of two different props, so perfect accuracy isn't really my goal on this one.

Not to be a bother, but isnt that the old shows badge? I've been wanting a 5-0 set myself.

Great collection though! Your justified set is missing something though....

The Hat.

Not to be a bother, but isnt that the old shows badge? I've been wanting a 5-0 set myself.

Nope, no bother at all, it IS the original Five-O badge. To my knowledge no one is making an accurate replica of the 2010 show's badge, and since they're pretty close I'm content to let this one be at least a placeholder until a new version comes along.

oldnewcompare.jpg

It really comes down to just the Five-0 panel, but sadly even though it's just one panel all of the replica Five-O badges are molded in one piece, so it would require re-making the whole badge for that one different panel.

Your justified set is missing something though....

The Hat.
:lol No, it's not. I love the show, but I've gotta draw a line somewhere, and the hat is definitely on the other side of that line... :)

Lol, fair enough. If it wasn't for some projects I'm getting ready for cons I'd be getting a five set and a justified set.

New one to add: Jack Malone from Without a Trace.

MaloneIDhanger.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My ID/Badge Collection! DRAGNET,Without a Trace, NCIS, Life On Mars, Hawaii Five-

Very nice collection!

Thanks for sharing!

Very Cool displays WW, I can help you out with a more accurate looking Gene Hunt warrant card holder from Ashes to Ashes, if you havent found one yet dude!

No. It seems a shame to paint over the enamel of a real badge with silver paint, even if that makes it more screen accurate. Mine's already a hodge-podge of two different props, so perfect accuracy isn't really my goal on this one.

Very Cool displays WW, I can help you out with a more accurate looking Gene Hunt warrant card holder from Ashes to Ashes, if you havent found one yet dude!

Thanks for the offer, but the Ashes to Ashes-era badges are crazy expensive, so I decided to go with the Life on Mars badge and wallet. If I had the AtA case, I'd be way too tempted to get the badge too... :$

Re: My ID/Badge Collection! DRAGNET,Without a Trace, NCIS, Life On Mars, Hawaii Five-

I've been busy this summer adding some new pieces to my badge / ID case / Sidearm collection and I finally had a moment to take pics and show 'em off.

Dragnet 1967 and 2003:

set.jpg

60s.jpg

badges.jpg

cards.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

Jethro Gibbs from NCIS. Newest addition is a newer and more accurate set of credential cards.

Gibbs1.jpg

Second shot showing off the badge. This is a tricky ID case to display...

Gibbs2.jpg

Next, Steve McGarrett's rig from Hawaii Five-0. Finally got around to picking up the tactical light for the SIG he started using halfway through the season.

McGarrett.jpg

Figured I'd include the Raylan Givens set from Justified while I'm at it.

RaylanGivens.jpg

The newest one, and the one I'm really excited about is Gene Hunt's badge and warrant card. I'm mixing up Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes using this badge with the picture ID, but I prefer this card and this badge.

GeneHunt1.jpg

But for purists here's the Life on Mars-type card...

GeneHunt2.jpg

Many sincere thank you's to several other board members that contributed help or info with the ID cards! :)
Did you get the Sergeant/714 badge from Pine Ridge 7? That one is the best style LAPD badge replica. I had a lot of ranks with that style and I wish I still had my collection.

Did you get the Sergeant/714 badge from Pine Ridge 7? That one is the best style LAPD badge replica. I had a lot of ranks with that style and I wish I still had my collection.

It actually has a BookEm911 hallmark. I recall both them and Pineridge were offering very similar looking Joe Friday badges around the same time so I had always assumed they both got their mold from the same supplier.

It isn't exactly like the 50s badge Jack Webb actually used, but it's close, and just like you noticed they have a certain distinctive style that I really like.

wow, thats awesome. love the nics stuff

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back