My hybrid suit, pics as promised. Big pics.....

Darkwolf1

Hey folks I know I promised some of you guys I would get the pics of the suit up this weekend but I unfortunately had a lot of work this weekend so I was only able to suit up briefly and have the Mrs take a few shots. I was not able to get any "cool shots" but when I get a chance I will do so. It was hot and miserable but I gotta say it was pretty awesome to look at the wall walking from the house and see the predator shadow I was casting....just one of those can't describe the feeling adequately just had to be there I guess. I did learn a few things while I was at it the #1 thing being under armor thermal are a real bad choice to wear in the suit even though they are the only black tight fitting undersuit you currently have I also reinforced the statement that everyone has already made that you are blind and deaf and having someone there to help out is a must. I want to thank the Mrs for helping me out even though she hated my new dslr camera.... I promise to get some cool pics soon. So....anyway here ya go:

fist.jpg.gif

frontindoor.jpg

frontoutside.jpg.gif

insidepose.jpg.gif

outsideshed.jpg.gif

insideside.jpg.gif

sideshot.jpg.gif

back.jpg.gif

counteropen.jpg.gif

closeup-1.jpg.gif

Me and the little guy...his suit done soon.
meandnipper.jpg

And one for you all to laugh at, the wind kicked up real hard which was nice because it cooled me down. However the wind did cause a wardrobe malfunction....
wardrobemalfunction.jpg.gif

Darkwolf,

great pictures of a great suit! I recognise the Ruffkin gaunts, but am not sure of the other pieces, could you tell us what piece was made by whom?

love the last one you're saying AHHHH, AIR CONDITIONING

---
Ei'luj

[quote name='ei'luj' post='199333' date='Apr 12 2010, 02:34 AM']Darkwolf,

great pictures of a great suit! I recognise the Ruffkin gaunts, but am not sure of the other pieces, could you tell us what piece was made by whom?

love the last one you're saying AHHHH, AIR CONDITIONING :lol:

---
Ei'luj[/quote]

Here you go Julie:

Snyder Elder head
Snyder dreads
Snyder Skin (top and bottom) with heavy duty zipper in the top and foamed in the chest and arms for great fit. Neck ring is molded into the skin top.
Full AVP armor with backpack: shoulders, biceps, left and right chest, backpack, center chest, center back, 2 sternum/spine plates, 2 thigh plates, butt flap, cod piece
Carlart P1 cannon
Ruffking AVP gaunts (bomb and blade) with red countdown in the bomb gaunt (see photos)
Mannowar blades installed in blade guant
Resin belt buckle, belt and belt boxes
Buckskin loin cloth
Mannowar Wolf shins and anklets
Mannowar P1 feet
Mannowar P2 hands
Net suit

Whole thing was built by Mannowar so props to him Now I'm just rushing to finish the Mrs's suit and the little guys so I can get one of those famous ei'luj counters.. not sure if you have heard of them but I hope I can make one work in my gaunt o_O Then it's off to start a full P1 build all on my own. So basically picture a P1 that looks like it was painted by a kintergardner

Oh and actually I was saying "whoop where's that thing going" on the last pic........

Darkwolf,

thanks for the info on what piece was made by whom!

I was wondering who made the backpack, it looks a little different from the one I have....the designs on the side and on the scallops is what caught my eye.

Excellent job by Mannowar o_O

Pix came out really good, you can see every detail!

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back