My Huntress/female pred suit

Stardawn

HI guys, I got my suit finished in time for my birthday party last night. I was quite pleased with the results, although she's not as good as some of the masterpieces on here.

Here's the full suit:

DSC00908.jpg

Photo0039-1-1.jpg

(bit blurry due to alcohol infused photographer!)

Upper body & face:
Photo0038.jpg

Photo0037.jpg

And the bits:
th_DSC00917.jpg
th_DSC00918.jpg
th_DSC00919.jpg
th_DSC00920.jpg
th_DSC00921.jpg
th_DSC00922.jpg
th_DSC00923.jpg
th_DSC00924.jpg
th_DSC00926.jpg

Shin armor, gauntlets with knives and the computer/bomb (countdown works but it doesn't detonate )
Bicep and thigh armor, Chest armor mounted onto top with canon attached to back, Shoulder bell, Plasma canon with light and sound effects,
Belt and Shoesies.

Made from paper mache, silver card, a silver windscreen sun shade, a toy space gun, tea and coffee dyed leggins, facepaint, led belt buckle, led bike light, random cable ties, gladiator sandals and bits n bobs plus a shedload of glue.

I didn't want to go with a full body suit so I just painted leggins and used facepaint on my arms and torso for the pred skin effects. The downside to this was that people thought I was completely naked under the fence net!

The bio was modified from a childs vinyl AVP helmet.

What do you think? Does it pass muster?

DSC00908.jpg

Photo0039-1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly welcome to the lair. Congrats on the completed suit, shoes with the toe blades are a nice touch similar to the Hot Toys Machiko figure

Your suit came out nice.I'm sure later you'll add on new stuff for it as well,just takes time.

The shoes are pretty cool looking too.Welcome to the lair!

Mario

great job!
i love seeing completed suits that are basically scratch builds...
stay on this forum and you will learn alot!
i know i have!
again congrats on the suit very well done indeed.....

Is it bad that the first thing I thought was playing connect the dots on that last pic? lol. Nicely done you did better than I did on my first go at it, keep it up!

Nice job on the suit and welcome to the Lair. Seeing more of these completed suits makes me want to get mine done, already have a comic shop that wants me to do free Comic Book Day in May, got my fingers crossed that I make it. :)

Wooo! Another huntress, You know we just keep popping up more and more and more making all those boys scared XD. Heheheh anyways great suit!
Keep us posted with your future projects as well!!

Stardawn,

great suit! I like the way you did the overlapping AVP style armor

And the torso armor is well done, you got the unique design to it and got it to blend with the rest of it :)

---
Ei'luj

Hey...first off welcome to our little slice of insanity!!! secondly, thats a great lookin suit! Good to see more of us Human hunters

I agree!!! welcome to the lair! nice way to introduce yourself. Those shoes are priceless, i've never seen anything like them. good job!It all looks good and very inventive with the shoes and the makeup/body paint.

What a hottie Pred ! ;-)

NJYTHRDE

HI guys, I got my suit finished in time for my birthday party last night. I was quite pleased with the results, although she's not as good as some of the masterpieces on here.

Here's the full suit:

DSC00908.jpg

Photo0039-1-1.jpg

(bit blurry due to alcohol infused photographer!)

Upper body & face:

Photo0038.jpg

Photo0037.jpg

And the bits:
th_DSC00917.jpg
th_DSC00918.jpg
th_DSC00919.jpg
th_DSC00920.jpg
th_DSC00921.jpg
th_DSC00922.jpg
th_DSC00923.jpg
th_DSC00924.jpg
th_DSC00926.jpg

Shin armor, gauntlets with knives and the computer/bomb (countdown works but it doesn't detonate )
Bicep and thigh armor, Chest armor mounted onto top with canon attached to back, Shoulder bell, Plasma canon with light and sound effects,
Belt and Shoesies.

Made from paper mache, silver card, a silver windscreen sun shade, a toy space gun, tea and coffee dyed leggins, facepaint, led belt buckle, led bike light, random cable ties, gladiator sandals and bits n bobs plus a shedload of glue.

I didn't want to go with a full body suit so I just painted leggins and used facepaint on my arms and torso for the pred skin effects. The downside to this was that people thought I was completely naked under the fence net!

The bio was modified from a childs vinyl AVP helmet.

What do you think? Does it pass muster?

DSC00908.jpg

Photo0039-1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great "suit"! I like how you used what you could to make the suit--it turned out very good. It's always good to see people make suits from ordinary stuff!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back