My humble show off thread *new pics on page 2*

Coinprop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, I dont show off that much, there are so many talented people and amazing props here.
And I only have a smal humble collection so far...but it's growing by the day.
I just instaled some spotlights in the roof so my props would stand out more, this is located down in my basement so I need all the light I can get.

Some of the things are not finished yet, but they will be soon. And some things are still in boxes, and some new stuff are on the way.

Anyway, I kind of like the basement "feeling", but I think there are something missing.
I will be adding some paintings on the wall, and one or two smal shelfs....

stormtrooperrustning018copy.jpg

trooperclosecopy_1.jpg

Thanks for looking, any comment regarding improvement are more then welcome.

I always love seeing props and such. Thanks for sharing. How tall is the mannequin and is it one of the bendable ones? Nice stuff. :thumbsup

Nice little display. I really like the trooper's pose, just shows that it doesn't need a blaster or elaborate pose to be effective.

Originally posted by Jango_Fett_Jr@Jan 7 2006, 07:40 PM
....just shows that it doesn't need a blaster or elaborate pose to be effective.
[snapback]1153267[/snapback]​

Naahhh, don't listen to him Coinprop. :p

You know that your trooper *needs* a blaster, right? :lol

Cheers,
John

PS - Cool display BTW.... some framed Star Wars movie posters on the walls would help, I reckon...

Thanks everybody.. :p
Wow, I love this place. Nothing gives You more satisfaction to share what You have been working on, and get nice comments, thanks.

Yes it is a TE, and the vader is a GH, and the 3po is a Zorg that needs to be chromed (working on it).

The mannequin is a "bendy" typ of thing, he even stand on his own. I dont need a base or anything.
I have worked on the pose so it will look like the trooper has in the chronicles book, I always liked that nonchalant stand he has, and I think I will just let him hold the blaster in one hand hanging down...so John...he is waiting ;)

I like the iea with some type of art on the walls, maybe storyboards from the movie? Or production blueprints?

And the cool thing about the vader helmet being up there is that he get the right hight..so people that are lookiing at the display will get a feeling how big he was.
That is what I like about the prop collecting, and that was what first got me in to this...it was when I saw two original stormtroopers on display, and I thought to myself...wow the are much bigger than they look on screen.

Slave1pilot, I know, good idea.
I woul if I could build a backdrop to look like the insid of the Death Star....but I dont know if the Mrs would be as happy about that as I would :lol

Thanks again for all the nice comments, it is really an inspiration to carry on.

Originally posted by lambotour@Jan 7 2006, 07:00 PM
I always love seeing props and such. Thanks for sharing. How tall is the mannequin and is it one of the bendable ones? Nice stuff. :thumbsup
[snapback]1153224[/snapback]​

It's about 180cm tall.

Great looking display.

Its seeing pics like this that make me want to splash out on a Stormtrooper costume and mannequin :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back