my Hot Toys Ram Predator

Incredible man. My favorite things are the detail and color on the neck ring, and the spots of blue on his skin! Awesome!

-Josh

thanks a lot guys! i'm glad you can appreciate it. it took forever to get all the tiny details in there :lol: but worth it i suppose i still kinda consider myself a beginner cause i still got a lot to learn but it's fun. seriously though, thank you :lol:

Very cool piece and well done. The skin patterning especially is quite nice. You did a fantastic job, you obviously put a lot of time and talent into this. :p

Very cool piece and well done. The skin patterning especially is quite nice. You did a fantastic job, you obviously put a lot of time and talent into this. :p
thanks buddy! i really appreciate the encouragement bro! i hoping to put a worthy face under the mask but only problem there is i gotta make up the skin patterns cause the ram never had a face at all, if im thinking correctly :p theres a couple suits on this site that have masks painted similarly to what im looking for but i would totally ask for their permission first out of respect if i were to basically copy one :p i would only hope whichever of you it is that that would be ok

Omg Wow!!!! That's how I'm trying to make my costume
I love the dark color on it, it's just like hdogg's costume
with a different bio.

Great job bud!!!

thanks guys!!! i've had some time to work on the finishing touches lately and im now almost done with the face, finally!

updated pics coming very soon seriously, thanks for all the encouragement my dudes!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back