My home made magneto helmets

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

migillicuty420a

So I am new to the site and so happy this place exists! A few years ago I made a Predator costume that I wish I still had so I could posts pics on here. My most recent creation was my magneto costume. I was not fast enough in ordering some blue contacts as my eyes are brown but oh well. I tried to make my helmet have the slanted eyes like the comics but still closely resemble the latest 1st class movie helmet so its kind of a mix of both.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

migillicuty420a

watch

Lord Magneto

Yeah pic isn't working. Looking forward to seeing your helmet.

Is it the comic book version or first class version or the Xmen movie versions?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.