My Hero Prop (Grail Diary)

demiguel.m

Hello all!, My fist thread to show you my version of the grail diary, hero prop version (screen used version, not invented pages)
Made entirely by hand, no recast or scaned pages of "From star wars..." or similar low quality sources.
Drawings come from the original sources ("The Grail: Quest for the Eternal" by John Matthews, "The Flowering of the Middle Ages" by J. Evans, Mbs-brasses...) and redrawn by me.
(The letter left the daily is the Magnoli's version of the invented Henry's letter to his son, not mine).

8578265046_9826f47033_o.jpg

8578265064_0b1b7ffcbb_o.jpg

8577162407_9b9a360ceb_o.jpg

8577162339_946097bf75_o.jpg

8577162313_9ef74df2d9_o.jpg

8578264964_2492831212_o.jpg

8578264942_4fb2dfaccb_o.jpg

I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
I always love admiring your diary, dmiguel! It is superfantastic. I'm pretty proud of the one that I made, but you really took it a step above!!!!!

Bravo!

Hello again people!
I've been busy with work for a few months and now I have some free time.
I'm thinking about doing a grail diary for sale. If anyone is interested, just send a PM and ask me for detalis.
Regards.

Edit: I add another photo :)

3611168192_24f4308693.jpg

3943785107_1a7b666e58.jpg

Last edited:
Very well done! Always wanted one of those, but with so many varieties out there of varying quality...not sure which one too choose...you chose to make your own...You chose well!

yeah, that is the reason because I did my own replica.
The ones you can find in the web are not good enough for me.
It has taken me a long time to finish, but I'm proud of my work on this prop.
Here you can see a quick comparison with the original prop made by Keir Lusby.
(without insert and not fully aged)

3075014749_3b5c94ba4c_o.jpg

Very well done,
Have you thought about scanning your pages and making a run of super accurate diaries?

ufff... the truth is no; I mean...
make this kind of grail diary takes me a long time and I enjoy very much doing it, but I'm afraid if I do several at once could drive me crazy :lol
I can make one occasionally for a real Indy fan who is very interested, but I couldn't make a run with this prop.

Last edited:
Always enjoy looking at your diary. I keep meaning to weather the pages on the one I made for myself, hand writing on mine isn't as SA as yours.

One day I'll do another hand written diary.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back