my helmets

But if I can not cast I can not wear it and I pay dearly
how can I do?

email the maker and ask to purchase another ..asking him to cast it thinner. Either way , I guarantee, that if you recast another's work without permission ..you will not be welcome around here

I see you are the one who bought my Exile helmet ,( that I designed and built myself!!!!!).....In france....nice....
Good luck recasting it I designed it so it cant be recasted...Around the tusk I mean.......................

I see you are the one who bought my Exile helmet ,( that I designed and built myself!!!!!).....In france....nice....
Good luck recasting it I designed it so it cant be recasted...Around the tusk I mean.......................
Ok well done if you do not mind so I will like to wear a helmet on the costume
Sorry I'm new and I did not know what kind of thing.

Ok well done if you do not mind so I will like to wear a helmet on the costume
Sorry I'm new and I did not know what kind of thing.
aye, no worries, just don't recast. Good thing you said something before you went about doing it, there has been a problems with recasting and some of the members work. Like the others said, its a big, no-no. Think of it as tracing a masterpiece, and claiming it as your own.

But that is quite the impressive collection, i love the way your Bone Hunter is painted, the red really makes the bio pop!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back