My Hell Resin P1 Bust

Predcollector

Hey all,

Here it is, my most recent paint up. I recently finished hand painting this Hell Resin P1 Bust. Wanted to get some input on what you all think about it. I wasn't quite sure about the eyes and I recently painted over them and am not quite sure what colors to use. I am open to suggestions. I did adjust the dreads a bit from the package photos so that I could get more of an action look to the bust, almost as if the dreads were swinging as he turned his head. In addition, I took a different direction with the spot pattern on the head and used porcupine quills. Hope you all like the pics. Please let me know what you think.

DSC03454.jpg.gif

DSC03448.jpg.gif

DSC03457.jpg.gif

DSC03445.jpg.gif

DSC03441.jpg.gif

DSC03453.jpg.gif

DSC03442.jpg.gif

DSC03454.jpg.gif

DSC03448.jpg.gif

DSC03457.jpg.gif

DSC03445.jpg.gif

DSC03441.jpg.gif

DSC03453.jpg.gif

DSC03442.jpg.gif

Thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback. I really do appreciate it. I have worked on this on and off since last year. Hope I get more feedback from other members. I love posting and getting opinions and/or suggestions. Helps me out on my upcoming projects.

Very awesome mate looks fantastic , personaly i think the eyes look pretty cool in the second to last pic i think you should atleast consider keeping them like that

Great Paintup man, I dig the eyes especially. And the dreads "swinging" definitaly make it look like he's turning his head and screaming at some one(Ahnold)
Supurb!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back