My head is finally finished!

That looks great! Good job all round.

Oh yes, and P2 and lasers from Lee were originally from me, just so you can keep track. :)

Oh, so they are monsterroom dreads (writes it down in the important-list that just keeps growing :) ).
I wonder, how long is the lifetime of dreads usually? Like, do they rot (the material) after a couple of years, or is the only worry about them tearing down?
Hope that is not a too odd question...

Kotten

Thanks for the info Hez

And Kotten, yeah they are, sure I told ya that back on the first page when you asked :) hehe
Not sure on the life of them, never really thought about it! Would love to know if anyone else can shed some light...

Hey Oberon.

Whats the minimum amount of dreads to put on a mask just to give almost full look?
Dreads sets that are sold usually are 40-54 and pretty high priced. Also with 40+ dreads it may be too heavy.
I'm making my own dread rings out of pvc pipe and epoxy sculpt.

Hey Oberon.

Whats the minimum amount of dreads to put on a mask just to give almost full look?
Dreads sets that are sold usually are 40-54 and pretty high priced. Also with 40+ dreads it may be too heavy.
I'm making my own dread rings out of pvc pipe and epoxy sculpt.

My head has around 40 (including some baby dreads at the front) and seems pretty full. There aren't many empty holes on the mask, and those are hidden underneath the back. Weight-wise it is ok. The dreads themselves don't add a whole lot to it, but when added to dread rings, a bio, and the mank itself, it gets pretty heavy!
But the foam lining fits snugly, so it feels ok. I reckon I could wear it for a good few hours if needs be (you know, say the length of a themed wedding in a castle for example)

My head has around 40 (including some baby dreads at the front) and seems pretty full. There aren't many empty holes on the mask, and those are hidden underneath the back. Weight-wise it is ok. The dreads themselves don't add a whole lot to it, but when added to dread rings, a bio, and the mank itself, it gets pretty heavy!
But the foam lining fits snugly, so it feels ok. I reckon I could wear it for a good few hours if needs be (you know, say the length of a themed wedding in a castle for example)

Haha! Looks like everyone is getting ready for the Wedding!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back