my HCG P2

khan1

I was lucky to pick this up at a friends store for just 230 euro(around 300 $)
It will look nice next to my P2 spear,once it's finished.

DSC05885.JPG

DSC05888.JPG

DSC05890.JPG

Congrats!
yours looks so nice compared to the one I received.mine looked almost black.I hope to get it redone in the future
I was lucky to pick this up at a friends store for just 230 euro(around 300 $)
It will look nice next to my P2 spear,once it's finished.

Nice! I like the finish on the HCG P2 bios, and it does look like you got one of the better ones.
I saw this one at a big event(a bit like comicon) where my friend had a stand and it did n't look very nice so i did n't buy it butt back in his shop it looked
so much better that i had to have it. :)

Nice! I like the finish on the HCG P2 bios, and it does look like you got one of the better ones. :)
see I don't get that.
Like you said Paul,Khan got one of the better ones cuz I've seen another HCG P2 bio and it was mostly copper colored. It leads me to believe that the QC it's a lil lax at HCG HQ's

Hmmm, Perhaps il try and pick this one up myself soon being a huge P2 fan, The paint job on yours really is nice!!

Perhaps I should have said that I like the finish on them when they get it right. For a mass produced piece, it's really good. However if they vary wildly, which it seems they do, that's not cool.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back