My Hasbro E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bryan603

So, I just finished my Hasbro E-11 mod last night. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and figured I'd share it on here. I used the Doopydoos Mk2 resin skin kit to get it a little more "screen accurate". My eFX bucket is also in the picutre.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Robert McLain

Sr Member
Welcome to the best prop forum around! Your E-11 looks great, the Doopydoos kit is an awesome upgrade to the hasbro blaster. Paint job looks cool, too:)

Robert

bryan603

Welcome to the best prop forum around! Your E-11 looks great, the Doopydoos kit is an awesome upgrade to the hasbro blaster. Paint job looks cool, too:)

Robert
Thanks! It was definitely a really fun little project. I am looking into doing the Doopydoos full resin kit or the PVC pipe kit that they sell.