my hasbro boba fett blaster conversion

buckettt

just finished my boba fett blaster using some hasbro parts....I made a longer stock and handle from wood, extended scope, and made a longer barrel...(basically removed/replaced everything but scope and flare gun center--still makes blaster sounds) measurements ended up being 5 3/4 (top to bottom) and 32 inches long ......finished w/grey primer, flat black, then dusted it with flat dark brown, then added scratches, rust ..etc...

10141-boba-2.jpg

10140-boba.jpg

10142-dsci0263.jpg

That looks amazing!

I just bought one of the hasbro blasters from tesco - was just going to repaint it but now I'm thinking I need to do this!

have you got any more wip shots you want to share?

Most impressive! I've thought about doing this myself but then I realized what kind of work I had to put into it and thought, "maybe next time.":lol

sorry no other wip pics..(I just cut off handle, stock, and barrel ).found measurements of blaster online and then made stock, handle, and barrel according to measurements...attached (see pic) and painted....it was a pretty easy project ...let me know if u need help.

thanks....I made the tracks from basswood strips (balsa wood)--the ones from the craft stores that come in different sizes ...just glued them together....oh and I still got to finish handle

thanks....I made the tracks from basswood strips (balsa wood)--the ones from the craft stores that come in different sizes ...just glued them together....oh and I still got to finish handle

That's exactly what I did on my mostly scratch built blaster, way back in the day when no one even knew for certain what the real gun was based from.

Awesome!!!!! I posted on TDH a loooooong time ago to see if anyone would make a resin conversion kit or something, but no one ever did. So I decided to hold out untill someone did. It's just sitting on the shelf now. :lol

that looks great! :thumbsup
slightly picky, but might wanna amend the stock-end of the trigger guard :cool

ya..thats the only thing that bugs me...I ment to shave it down, but forgot (I did shave down trigger though ) I might take a dremel to it this week.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back