my hasbro boba fett blaster conversion

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

buckettt

yes it still makes blaster noise, but no light, tip is glued on (pvc barrel and toilet bowl float thingy) .....after painting it flat black I lightly dusted gun with flat dark brown..gave it a nice brown rusty look, then some terricotta (rust) in the cracks (along with grey scuffmarks etc)

ohh..and weaselhammer ive seen your site before..sweet pistol

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

buckettt

I had to make a new barrel/ stock and scope...I basically just kept the flair gun piece ...
barrel was made from tubing, balsa wood for fins, and and some sort toilet bowl piece for the tip

Country Paul

Sr Member
Looks great,

I had one of these (unmodified & in its box) for about 5 mins but had to wrap it up & give to my friends son for Christmas,

Might be time to go back get another one for me & go to work,

Inspiring thanks for sharing