My Harry Potter Treasure

lynx0099

Sr Member
hello :)

here i wanna share my Harry Potter prop collection with you. it took a long time to expand my collection like that. And a lot of friends helped me from therpf. I want to thank everyone who contributed even for the tiniest parts of my collection :) i am grateful!

There are noble collection, paper props, Japanese items and very rare items in my collection and i love every single of them :) There are a few more pieces that i couldnt take photos, because i dont have any more space lol. I will share more stuff in the future and recently i plan to make my own nimbus 2001 since i am not able to import one to my country bcoz of high price and taxes. i will also share that one later :)

thank you for taking the time for reading. here are the photos :)

2qb6ftl.jpg

2pt6ukp.jpg

2cerz10.jpg

29yfrxw.jpg

2jg3rbo.jpg

os4ab7.jpg

2j4t3s0.jpg

2w4gu2g.jpg

rk8tq1.jpg

2rf58w1.jpg

2czwaf.jpg

2cid0ug.jpg

244ctup.jpg

14j3okz.jpg

ajqwdd.jpg

ok940k.jpg

2u90e91.jpg

Last edited:
Your collection is great lynx. great setups, I love them all. where did you get/ did you make that diagon alley map, and the lockhart certificates? They are beautiful.

Beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing photos of it! Everything is really neatly organized :D I look forward to seeing you add more and more pieces to it!

heyyyy thank you very much for your kind comments. i feel so happy :)

i bought diagon alley map from a seller on ebay. you can easily find her i think. it had a certificate
by which stated that the map was creation of original prop makers. it is a lovely piece.

I bought Lockhart awards from a friend a while ago. they are copy from screen used props
was really expensive but totally worth it since i am a fan of Lockhart. if he was a real person
i would certainly write him fan letters hehe :lol

thank you all of you again :)

here another newly added piece to my collection. Pet Beast by mattel. It was a very hard to find item. I really like it.
It feels like, a cage from Magical Menagerie shop in Diagon Alley :D

n709ap.jpg

53r38g.jpg

That's a niffler? Not what I pictured but I think I still want one
Thanks for the link

you are welcome :) if i couldnt understand the item exactly bcoz of language tell me which one i would like to help you to get one :)

i have made a few more pictures with my new camera. i think they look so cute :)

9kqdqa.jpg

xenzap.jpg

2dmgn6o.jpg

359g1dx.jpg

swyc5d.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back