Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nashkml

First of all, excuse my bad English.

hi i'm a really fan of Goonies movie.
In the 80s a one or two of games were made about the film taking advantage of the pull.
As a game they left a bit to be desired, so I studied them, and re-invented, re-adapted the board, wrote new rules and this handmade "Goonies" Board Game came about.

Requirements:
He could only use "period" materials such as wood, stone, bone, leather, metal ...
As I have done in my spare time, it took me several years to do it.
Today, 35 years after the release of the film, thanks to the passion and advice of various gamers, the game is a reality and it is great to play it with them. (thanks for that part guys)

I hope we enjoy it a lot of times.. look at it here:

I have also made several replicas with great detail such as the map, the chester copperpot's newspaper, Willy's eye patch .. but I am very demanding, I contrast a lot and compare with the movie to be as faithful as possible. I am very angry at people who try to make money with bad replicas, taking advantage of our love for the film.

Attachments

• 20210922_143529.jpg
    20210922_143529.jpg
    600.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210922_143430.jpg
    20210922_143430.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20210921_123908.mp4
    11.5 MB · Views: 0

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow! A lot of work went into that game! Gorgeous!
Very well thought out pieces, dice, cards, board, weathering, EVERYTHING!!!!!

Mechanized

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow!!! That is incredible. Blown away by the detailing of everything.

A very unique item that I doubt one would ever see two of. Amazing work, mate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.