my guyver sculpt... always growing.....

J Scorn

Sr Member
hello,

in my sillyness ive lost the first stages of this build. but heres some finished pics of the finished guyver 2 that i produced.

im now creating guyver units (unbound state) so i will keep the staging pics this time lol.....

Last edited:
IMG_0606.jpg

Guyver 3 pictures are not showing, but the 2 is looking good, nice touch using a light inside.
Have you tried giving a chrome look to the control disc and the "antennae" instead of grey?

Guyver 3 pictures are not showing, but the 2 is looking good, nice touch using a light inside.
Have you tried giving a chrome look to the control disc and the "antennae" instead of grey?

yeah it started off chrome, but the wrong choice of spray varnish ate the nice finish to the chrome and so it went grey.....

... wont do THAT again lol

5677343.jpg so... what do you get, if you put a Christmas bauble, a plastic stopper end, and a mass amount of 7mm insulated cabling?

DSC_2938.jpg now im getting my hands messy with the sculpt.. im only forming one side as im going to cast this in resin for 2 halves.

DSC_2942.jpg ideas for detailing the control metals, principle being that every guyver has a different guyver unit design......... maybe.

DSC_2941.jpg heres a quick update, used oil based clay to get the form. im using RTV shore 40 to make a mold and will produce this in 2 halves.

DSC_2961.jpg really going to go for it in 2014... my plan is to mold and cast this as top and bottom and use it to store DVD's in. mainly anime DVD's.....

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back