My Green Arrow Trick Tips...MORE PICS, MORE ARROWS! 4/17

These are super awesome. Some actually look as if they've been anodized green... Or is that just some way of painting them that gives that effect?

I airbrushed some of them with a transparent green so the underlying metal shows through so some pieces look anodized green. Thanks for noticing that detail.

225218.jpg
Just adding the finishing touches to my first arrow, thanks for the inspiration.
Let me know what you think.

Completely different direction from your gorgeous tips, but here's what I did for my costume for Ottawa ComicCon last weekend.

Green Arrow.jpg

This....this is the most badass thing I have ever seen...if I ever get my basement to where I want it, this is DEFINITELY gonna be one of the props/displays I make and have proudly displayed! Great work, man!

Man, these are really great! We don't have a CW channel in our area so I am new to the Arrow bandwagon and am almost through the 1st season DVD's and I am hooked! Can you tell
me exactly what kind of green paint you used? Brand, etc.. That color green really makes them look perfect. Thanks

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back