My Gotham City Police Car (Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises))

I have a static background that has some info on the Joker, but it would be cool to have something animated.... wonder if I could work something up in time. I did want to maybe attempt a Joker dummy for the back seat, but even the costume is expensive!

It would be incredible to have a dummy etc hanging out of that back window.

Just FANTASTIC ! It's great to see Batman vehicles that aren't the Batmobile!

And you did a very thorough job. Awesome :thumbsup

This would make hell of a nice display piece in a (loft) living room, with a lifesize Joker figure in the back and a TDK Batman standing on the roof!

Totally!

Wow, you have an awesome TDK collection! I love the Gotham National Bank stuff.

Thanks! All the viral items were part of the hardest stuff to get, but some great thought went into this particular marketing campaign.

I was quite disappointed they wouldn't do the same for TDKR, but i'm somehow relieved. It was so time (and money) consuming to track all the stuff down that I don't know if I would have done it all over again!

I've always had a soft spot for beautiful police cars, and the fact that this one is also connected to the Batman universe makes it all the better.

Out of curiosity, where will you be keeping the car when not in use?

The movie premiere was awesome! Lots of fun, the crowd really enjoyed the car!

opening_1.jpg

opening_2.jpg

Thats great, a real treat for the peeps. All we had out the front of our local screening was a drunk guy who passed out.
:cheers:- :confused-:sick-:cry-:lol

Man this is so sweet! I love it! I might do a GPD officer for Halloween so could you drop me off at the party lol

Is that a real police car in the first photo? Were they "keeping an eye" on you?

There was already one cop there when I pulled up, he checked my registration to make sure the car wasn't a stolen police car lol. Then he called his other cop friends to take pictures with it then they took off.

Thanks for the kind words all!

This was a really fun project. and now it's time for me to move on to other projects, the car is listed on ebay and there's a FA listing in the junkyard.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back